If you are living in a property which was built many years ago, then you have probably noticed that its exterior and interior have lost their good looks, because of their age. If you want to restore the original condition of your home, then you should take advantage of our professional restoration service. Even if you just want to freshen up your home, add a new feature or two or expand it, feel free to reach out to us.
We are one of the most reputable and experienced building contractors in the London area and we guarantee that our renovation service is one of the most reliable in London. It has been used by hundreds of people throughout the years and so far we haven’t received negative feedback about the results we achieve.
House renovation is a phenomenal way to breathe new life into an old property and add value to it as well. Whenever you decide to do that, call us right away. We will be there for every step of the process. Whether you want to renovate just a part of the house or the whole property, we will help.
The process of renovation
The process of renovation is quite a complicated one. It usually includes a lot of steps that need to be planned perfectly, in order to provide the most efficient and successful results.
- The first step is always designing and planning. It is important to know exactly what you would like to achieve in order to provide the best approach and solutions. If you are looking to refresh the design and practicality of your house there might be different steps to be made than if you were, for example, looking to renovate and modernise a period house.
- Large projects are done in the beginning. If your house requires foundation or roof replacement or repair, this has to be done first. Any major work has to be taken care of before continuing on with smaller practical projects.
- Demolition follows. If you decide to create an open floor space, demolish a wall or a certain area of the house, it must be taken care of sooner rather than later. It is important to take on this job carefully and with professional knowledge. Not all walls in the house can be demolished so you better trust a professional about this.
- Electrical, plumbing and other systems will be reconnected. Whenever demolishing or building new layouts or walls in the house, all electrical, plumbing and gas installations have to be carefully reconnected and checked.
- Windows and doors replacement is next. If you want bigger windows, sliding doors or a semi open space, connected to your garden, now is the time for it.
- Floors will be placed and sanded. No matter if you chose hardwood floors, laminate or tiling, the flooring will be installed accordingly.
- Painting and decorating. Save the best for last, painting and decorating are the parts that are most fun and will allow you to make the best out of your freshly renovated place.
Don’t forget that our renovation service is available to both private and commercial clients. We have renovated hundreds of residential and commercial properties and so far we have always achieved satisfying results which fully meet the expectations of our clients.
Here are some tips from our professional renovators:
- Maximise light
- Unveil original features
- Create a through view
- Include statement stairs
- Include space-saving ideas
- Use materials in new ways
There is much more that can be said about our renovation service, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support staff if you want to receive detailed information about our company and the renovation service which we offer.