PTMaintenance provides a wide variety of flooring services, available all over London, including floor sanding, floor repair and floor fitting. Our experts are ready to help you any day of the week, including holidays.
Our company provides great flooring services in London. You can rely on our wide arrangement of flooring procedures because they are designed to deliver qualitative results at an affordable price. We can set your premises with a brand new floor or we can renovate the one you already have. Our company will make everything possible to contribute to the great look and functionality of your flooring. If you have any questions regarding our work, feel free to give us a call.
Here is a brief list of the most common services that we perform:
- laying of different types of flooring
- floor sanding services
- floor repair procedures
- renovation of old flooring
- stain removal
- cosmetic procedures and damage prevention
All flooring services are best left to professionals. Our technicians know exactly how to handle a certain issue and provide professional, durable results. Apart from installing all different types of flooring, our technicians are able to repair and take care of your old one.
Floor installation of :
- Marble – Marble is a natural material. It is fairly easy to maintain and very durable. However, it is often considered a luxury and can be quite pricey.
- Tiles – Tiles come in many different types and materials. Quite easy to maintain as well, and rather cost-effective. Great flooring for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Vinyl – Vinyl is considered stylish and affordable. It is also available in many different designs that can resemble wood or stone. Vinyl floors are quite durable as well.
- Hardwood – Hardwood is an all time classic. Durable, good looking and available in many different materials. It is considered to be one of the best flooring types but requires a lot of maintenance.
- Granite – Granite is a natural stone that comes in a variety of colours. It can bring a note of sophistication to any room and is known to be quite durable as well.
- Bamboo – Bamboo is a natural type of flooring material. Resembles a hardwood floor and is quite easy to maintain. Bamboo floorings are also water and stain resistant.
- Concrete – Concrete is a man-made mixture of a few different materials. It is quite strong and one of the most durable materials used for flooring.
- Laminate – Laminate is a cheaper alternative to hardwood floors. It is rather easy to install and maintain. Laminate comes in many different types.
- Linoleum – Linoleum is a cost-efficient and highly versatile type of flooring. It is easy to install and clean, however, quite prone to dents and scratches.
- Terrazzo – It consists of chips of granite and marble placed in concrete. Also known as “mosaic floors”, terrazzo is having a comeback thanks to its durability.
- Brick – Brick is rather cost-effective and durable. Brick floors are very easy to clean but are also prone to chipping.
Repairing old floors is also not an easy job. However, our technicians have a lot of experience and skills. They are able to fix any type of damage that can be found on your floors.
- If you have tiled floors, you know how easy it is to damage them. If you are missing a tile or simply cracked, chipped or scratched one, give us a call. Our technicians can replace a missing tile by replicating the colour, texture and pattern or simply filling in the crack and matching it with the rest of the floor. It is that easy and your tiles will be flawless in no time.
- Are your wooden floors damaged, stained or is there a cracked beam? Our technicians will replace the beam if it cannot be repaired. If the damage is not so serious, they will fill in the crack or sand your floor in order to remove a stain from the surface. They will carefully polish and match the texture of the wood so your whole floor looks seamless once again.
If your hardwood floors have lost their previous good looks and need a little TLC, trust our professionals. We are able to offer you professional floor maintenance and sanding. It is important that we sand our hardwood floors. Regular maintenance is important – it will make them look beautiful and fresh again, and will prolong their life.
Our technicians use professional high quality sanding machines and know exactly how to handle any type of wood. They will sand the whole surface and all corners, clean all the dust, polish and seal your floors. In no time, your whole property will be transformed.
Our company has been providing its expert flooring services for many years. During our professional practice, we have helped numerous private and commercial entities to improve their venues with a stunning floor. Our clients find comfort in the great prices that we offer and they put their trust in our qualitative services. We have provided our professional workers with initial training that introduces them to our flooring work and equipment. Once trained, our experts are able to operate a whole arsenal of flooring tools and equipment. The combination of professional personnel and gear guarantees quick and reliable results.
Professional Flooring Services
By now you should have understood the complexity of our work. Our company gives professional solutions to all sorts of flooring problems and needs. We have a flexible service schedule so you can be certain that our expert assistance will complement your busy lifestyle. Our teams are available from Monday to Sunday and you can receive their flooring workforce as soon as you make a service appointment. We offer a wide assortment of flooring materials and designs to choose from. Our company also executes various repair and renovation procedures that will recover the qualities of your floor.
Take advantage of the great flooring services that our company has to offer you. We provide them all over London. Our qualitative work comes at a competitive price and guarantees excellent results. With a simple phone call, you can book our services.