The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in your home and you should do your best to maintain its good condition. Once in a while however, all of us feel the need to improve something around the house. Kitchens are a great place to start. They are places used for much more than cooking. The whole family gathers together, meals are prepared, conversations are had and the overall atmosphere of a kitchen is comfortable, cosy and heartwarming.
It is important to know that kitchen renovations come with a lot of benefits but a lot of headaches too. It is important to know how to make the best out of the space you have, create a practical and beautiful layout and focus on what you need. Whether it is needing more space for cooking or storing, a dinning area or new appliances, our designers can help you.
We are an experienced company which offers a full range of building and refurbishment services. All our services are carried out by trained, experienced and licensed builders who can carry out all kinds of building and refurbishment services. We provide them with the most modern equipment and materials, so you don’t have to provide them with anything.
Here are the most common kitchen layout designs:
- One wall design
- Corridor Design
- L-Shape Design
- Double-L Design
- U-Shape Design
Whenever you decide it is time to renovate your kitchen, give us a call. We are able to design a kitchen layout for you, add all features that you need and want, and execute it in a flawless and professional manner.
Here is how we proceed with kitchen renovation projects:
- We will pay you a visit, discuss the plan and all your requirements. It is important to share every detail so we can make it happen.
- Measurements will be taken and a plan will be created.
- You will receive a quote and a deadline.
- The builders will start by preparing your home – Usually the sink, stove and other appliances will be disconnected.
- Kitchen demolition – quite a messy job that can be fun as well. All old cupboards, flooring, countertops and shelves will be removed.
- Basic layout – if you choose to demolish walls, add windows or more cabinet space, now is the time for it.
- Plumbing, Wiring, Gas and HVAC installations will be done.
- Your walls will be re-skimmed and plastered, ready for painting later on. Internal insulation may be placed upon request.
- Your new flooring will be installed – tiles, hardwood and laminate are the most common choices for kitchen flooring.
- Cabinets and countertops will be fitted and installed. Match the rest of your interior by choosing the perfect kitchen furniture.
- Your appliances will be connected and installed.
- A general cleanup will be done.
We have built and refurbished hundreds of different kitchens and we have always achieved results that completely satisfy the needs of our clients. Our kitchen building and refurbishment service is the best in London, because of its reliability, quality and affordable price. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients from all around London and each one of them has received the kitchen they have always wanted.