Flexible silicone & acrylic finishes are currently the most modern finishes for any building. They aren’t the cheapest ones you can find, but we assure you that they are worth every penny. Applying these finishes isn’t an easy task and only few companies in London can handle it – we are one of them.
We’ve been one of the leading providers of plastering services for residents of the London area for many years and our services have satisfied the needs of hundreds of private and commercial clients. We are well known for the reliability and professionalism of all our workers and we guarantee that you won’t be disappointed if you decide to take advantage of our services.
Here is why you should choose flexible silicone & acrylic finishes :
- These finishes contain a special anti-crack formula
- Exceptional weatherproof properties
- They are resistant to UV light
- Can be applied to large areas with perfect colour consistency
- They provide breathability
- Vapour permeable, allowing the release of excess condensation
- High levels of impact resistance
- Can be applied to a wide variety of substrates
- Low maintenance and self cleaning properties
- Excellent adhesion and ease of application
- Eliminate the need for on-site mixing
They can also be combined with insulations, so you can count on us if you want to increase the insulation of your place and improve its looks as well.
The colour system of all silicone and acrylic finishes is amazing. The tinting of white silicone or acrylic based colour is able to produce any colour.
Since they are usually applied to external areas, there are some preparations that need to be done:
- Firstly, the whole surface should be cleaned, brushed off and all algae, moss and mould should be removed.
- All dents, holes and cracks on the wall should be filled, in order to provide a smooth surface for application.
- Insulation boards should be attached and fixed if needed.
- The mixing is done and the adhesive is applied onto the boards.
- Alkali resisting mesh is applied and fixed.
- When the first coat of scrim is dry, a second one is applied and levelled.
- When the second coat is dry, a primer is applied
- The silicone or acrylic finish is applied over the dry primer.
We have a dedicated team of workers who specialise in flexible silicone & acrylic finishes and they have already worked on hundreds of different buildings. We guarantee that they are devoted to their job and will do their best to meet your expectations. Just like our other services, this one is carried out according to the highest standards in an efficient and economical manner.
If you have any other questions about this service, you can get in touch with our friendly support staff. They’ll provide you with additional information about our company and the services we offer.