A clogged drain can cause many problems – leaks, burst pipes, bad odors, etc. If you think that your drain is clogged then you should seek the assistance of a professional plumbing company. We are an experienced and renowned company which offers all kinds of plumbing services – from simple ones like unclogging drains, pipes and toilets to complex plumbing jobs like installing gas systems and appliances.
One of our most popular and affordable services is drain, toilet, pipe and sink unclogging. It is very affordable and we are confident that even families with a small budget can take advantage of it. Our workers are professionally-trained and they are supplied with the most modern equipment available on the market, so we are confident that they can unclog any toilet, sink, pipe or toilet.
Unclogging isn’t as simple as you think – depending on the situation, our workers might have to take apart a section of the drainage system in order to find the problem and remove it. However, these cases are uncommon and usually our technicians will fix the problem in a matter of minutes.Depending on the issue, the plumbers will choose the best approach.
Here are some of the most common reasons for blocked pipes and drains:
- Hair – It may clog the washroom drain and slow down your bathroom sink. What is more, whenever it combines with grease or another sticky substance, it creates a clog.
- Dirt – washing everything in the sink can be quite harmful to your water lines. Excess dirt can buildup and clog your drain.
- Mineral Buildup – Mineral buildup can block your drains and reduce the flow of water.
- Food Waste – Oil, grease or tea leaves can solidify and block your pipes.
- Soap – Fats and Minerals found in soaps can accumulate overtime. Soap, combined with hair can severely clog a drain.
- Toilet Paper Build Up – excessive use of toilet paper may clog your toilet and prevent it from flushing.
- Tree Roots – even the tiniest crack can allow tree roots to work their way in and start growing inside your pipe.
- Cotton Products – wipes, cotton swabs, diapers or feminine hygiene products do not break down and can easily clog your drains.
We offer planned and urgent unclogging, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you need to take care of the problem immediately. We’ll quickly send an available technician to inspect the situation and take all necessary measures to remove the clogging. Our workers have a lot of experience, so we guarantee that they will take care of the problem in a quick and professional manner.
Of course, they’ll test the entire installation in order to make sure that the problem has been eliminated and that the system is fully functional. Don’t hesitate to call us if you need additional information about our company and the services we offer. We assure you that our plumbing services are the best choice in London.